Both sides of the VN war claimed fighting for freedom, but which side is true to the claim, which one is false? The audience can draw the conclusion by themselves from the following facts.
1) During the war, people always fled toward the South Vietnam to find the shelter.
2) Le Ly' s mother, who had ferociously supported the Vietcong, agreed that her blind devotion to the Vietcong was a loss.
3) Le Ly' s mother was proud that her daughter had seen things that are hidden in Vietnam under the Vietnamese Communist society.
4) After the so-called liberation, the life of the farmers have become more miserable, including those who had sacrificed their life to the VC' s war.
5) Right now, the Viet Communist is notorious for their most oppressive, corruptive government
There are no age suitabilities for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.